From complex S&C projects to standard, CTC’s experts deliver the right signal design for your project.
Because we specialize in both the railroad and highway industries, we employ engineers with deep experience in rail signal engineering and traffic engineering. These capable S&C experts provide our clients with turnkey wayside signal projects on time and on budget.
CTC delivers a full range of S&C services, including:
- Signal design review
- Wiring and testing in our on-site Electronic Assembly Facility (EAF)
- Preliminary engineering for commuter rail systems
- Positive train control (PTC) and CTC systems
- Grade crossing warning systems
- Railroad and municipality coordination
- Program vital processor applications
- Inspection and maintenance
- Upgrades for rail yards
- Field service and training.
In addition to signals and communications engineering, we can also review your project, and, if warranted, recommend a solution that better fits the requirements of your project. Whether serving a subcontractor for a new opportunity or offering a second opinion on signals and communications designs, CTC is ready to provide insight and service only the best in the industry can provide.